Thursday, January 19, 2012

I THINK I KNOW HER

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

I was watching an infomercial on directv when I actually saw someone that I recognized. A girl that was in my graduate program for a year was on an infomercial selling facial cleansers, toners, and lotions. It was a whole kit! I just couldn’t believe that it was really her. I picked up the phone and three way called by two best friends from graduate school. One of my best friends lives in DC, the other lives in Nashville. I told them to turn the television on immediately and see if I was losing my mind or if it was really who I thought it was on the infomercial. With their confirmation, I knew that I was right! I just couldn’t believe that I was seeing someone that I knew on national television. I think that I may be able to be a television star one of these days too! I just couldn’t believe that I was right! I thought I knew what I was talking about, but I also thought that it was a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment