Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saving for Baby

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

My husband and I have started saving up money and it’s actually for a really exciting reason – it turns out we’re expecting our first baby! It was unplanned but it’s fine because we’re both getting up there in our 20s anyway and I knew we’d want to have one soon – my mother’s been bugging me since the day we got married. I love that there are so many cute things to buy but boy are they expensive. I actually went online to look at Reliant Energy options in Argyl to save us some money and we traded in the SUV for something more gas practical. I’ve been picking up extra shifts at the diner, too, so that’s nice and I love that I can help out my family! There’s nothing like being the mother of the house and right now that’s all I’m looking forward to. I feel like if I can help out even a little bit then I’m pulling my weight when it comes to this family and that feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment