Monday, July 25, 2011

Peace of Mind

As a mother, I always find myself trying to shield my children from the world. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, my children will grow and explore and experience life. With that being said, It's always great to have a little help in protecting them. I found  ADT Security online at http://www.allhomesecurity.com/. The one place that I know my children feel safe is at home so I decided to make home as safe as possible.
   I accessed the website and was happy to find it easy to view and navigate. On the website, http://www.allhomesecurity.com/, you can elect to call the customer service number or simply have them call you. ADT Security has improved over the years but has always had the customer in mind. I remember being in elementary having to walk to my aunt's house after school. I was always told to go in the house, lock the door, and disarm the alarm. One day, for some reason I forgot the code. Within a matter of seconds,  ADT Security was on the phone and within minutes they had two police officers at the door. They didn't leave until they knew I was okay. I felt really secure that day because it wasn't the best of neighborhoods and I always wondered how fast help would come if ever needed.
  I count on ADT Security to help protect my family. With 24/7 monitoring, I know that my family is protected even in my sleep. The day I decided  to go to http://www.allhomesecurity.com/ was the day I joined a team of protection for my family. I love my family, so I made the best choice I could have made. I chose ADT Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment